Welcome to St. Agatha School Resource Center
Our mission is to establish an effective channel of communication together with parents, administration, teachers, and public schools. We are dedicated to providing the best education for all our students at St. Agatha School.
What We Do......
- Provide services to students with identified special needs
- Service students with specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders and executive functioning difficulties
- Provide instruction and academic support in the K - 8 classrooms
- Utilize a variety of specialized programs such as the Wilson Reading System to meet student's specific needs
- Work with the public schools in the referral and evaluation process and in the development of specialized education plans
- Educate parents about their rights and responsibilities regarding the special education process
- Guide parents through the public schools evaluation process by providing information concerning the evaluation process, accompanying them to meetings at the public schools, and serving as advocates for their children
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to assure that we are meeting the needs of all students by differentiating instruction to adhere to a variety of learning styles